In the Path of the King – Also known as the Golden Circle
This is the most popular tour in Iceland and for a good reason. On this tour we will follow the Kings road as closely as we can. A road originally built in the year 1907 for the official visit of Kristján VIII the King of Denmark and his 200 entourage. Icelanders wanted to show the King the best possible selection of Icelandic sights, and this route later became known as the Golden Circle.
In one day you will experience a fantastic example of what Iceland has to offer, beautiful sights, scenic nature, a part of the Settlement history and some good fun.
– The National Park at Þingvellir, which is a Geological wonder and at the very core of our Viking history
– The Geysir Geothermal area with it’s astonishing shooting Hot Springs
– The breathtaking waterfall Gullfoss
Via the Supertruck option
– A fun 4×4 drive up to the second biggest Icecap in Iceland, Langjökull glacier if you choose the Supertruck.
Optional on this tour is a
– 1 hour snowmobile ride on the glacier
– A visit to one of the oldest Icelandic pools to soak in the geothermal water
– A visit to Friðheimar greenhouse to learn about their tomato farming and grab a nice coffee and some sides
Duration: 8-10 hours.
We can offer private tours for any group size – please contact us for more information and offers.
- SUV – Private tour for up to 6 passengers in a comfortable Infiniti SUV
- Super Truck – Private tour for up to 10 passengers in a modified MB Sprinter Super truck